I took this photo last winter and loved it in color because it was a vibrant blue sky day, but I decided to re-edit it and participate in a challenge by This, That and The Other Thing. I like this photo in black and white because the sand gives it a lot of texture. I added a film grain to the edit so it looked like a throw back to film days.
- Phoneography Challenge: Black and White…Ocean morninghttp://wp.me/p27gJE-2ty
- (i)Phoneography Challenge: Black and White (Night falls over Town) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography Challenge – BLACK and WHITE ‘Flower Art’ (uniquesochic.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: Black and White (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: Black and White | Lens and Pens by Sally