November started out well, but I lost focus after my neighbor’s accident and traveling for the Thanksgiving holiday. With the start of December I plan to get back on schedule, starting with the weekly photo challenge: let there be light. I was tempted to use some of my sunrise or sunset photos from the beach, but I have two photos from the holiday weekend that I really wanted to use. Hopefully it’s not taboo to use more than one photo for the challenge. I couldn’t decide which one I liked more.
I love the Magic photo I took at Disneyland because the light was really fun and it captures the way I feel about the Christmas season. It was also perfect for playing with the bokeh effect which is really popular right now. I love the blurred light. I think it added drama to the photo.
This photo of my niece also has great light. The sun cast a nice soft glow on her hair and she’s just so darn cute! I also love the blurred light from the bushes behind her which add depth and dimension to the photo.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! (kattermonran.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! (mommyinbonlee.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let there be light! (2) (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light (nmnphx.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge : let there be light (timetobeinspired.ca)