When I read today’s daily prompt was texture, I immediately thought of all the photos I’ve taken of sand, rocks and shells. I live six blocks from the beach so I’m taking photos of it all the time. But recently I took a photo that had great texture and it’s a bit unexpected. The combination of the foam on the water, the movement of the water and the drama in the clouds made it the perfect choice for texture.
- Texture on the Beach (somedayiwilllearn.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Texture (tommiastablet.wordpress.com)
- Texture: From a Wahine’s Point of View (wahinewednesdays.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Power of Touch (rcleapor.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Power of Touch (dailypost.wordpress.com)